Please register for Pets in the Community Association on Dec 12, 2017 12:00 PM EST at:
It’s everything you need to know about creating and enforcing pet restrictions in your Michigan condominium or subdivision. Are your current restrictions actually enforceable if challenged, and what accommodations might you have to make to comply with fair housing laws?
This webinar is recommended for all board members and managers of Michigan community associations.
Registration is limited, so register soon. For registrants who can’t attend our live session, we’ll provide a recording. Attendees will also receive a link to the recording after the webinar.
– We will be using GoToWebinar.
– You can join our session by using a Mac, PC or a mobile device.
– Audio options include telephone dial-in or computer audio.
– Welcome and instructions for using the webinar control panel
– Introduction of Robert Meisner, Esq.
– Main Presentation
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.