- I had it in my minds eye that we had paid you more than we actually did over the last 8 months or, so.
- But, you got the job done, made our point and put money back into our pocket (from the settlement).
Local Condo Guru Releases New Book
Momentum Books, L.L.C. has published Condo Living 2: An Authoritative Guide to Buying, Selling, and Operating a Condominium, the sequel to the popular first book authored by renowned Michigan condominium specialist and nationally known attorney, Robert M. Meisner.
FHA Certification for Condos Improves Marketability
The The Meisner Law Group, P.C. legal team is acutely familiar with the FHA eligibility requirements and is ready to assist your Association in its endeavors to help you attempt to achieve the desired FHA approval and/or re-certification for your Condominium Project.
Stability & Continuity
If you are concerned about the stability or continuity of your law firm or its lawyers, keep in mind that our firm has been established since the 1970’s and has always been here for its clients. We are also proud to have represented many of our clients continuously since as early as 1975.
Michigan Condo & HOA Law
Our “Michigan Condo & HOA Law” blog deals with issues facing community associations. Keep up-to-date on both Federal and state legislation and regulations, as well as court opinions and what they mean for your association.
“We haven’t been one of America’s leading community association law firms for over 40 years without skill, dedication and integrity”
The Meisner Law Group, P.C., celebrating over 35 years of dedicated service to Michigan residents, is a law firm headquartered in Bingham Farms, Michigan, that concentrates in Community Association Law. The firm represents condominiums, subdivisions, cooperative communities, developers, businesses, corporations, limited liability companies, and individuals.
The firm is led by Robert M. Meisner, a practicing attorney for over 40 years, as well as a former adjunct professor of Community Association Law at Cooley Law School and MSU College of Law. Robert M. Meisner has been nationally recognized as one of the premier community association lawyers in Michigan with more than 35 years of experience teaching seminars and classes statewide and nationally, as well as writing prolifically in newspapers and specialty publications.
Community Association Law
- Hi Brian (Harris), With this email, wanted to formally say Thank You! for your legal counseling and related legal action. It's especially rewarding to my wife & I,.. in that with the settlement we actually came out thousands ahead even,...after "the other side" basically "Paid Your Fees" and! paid for a significant amount of the damages... with the settlement monies we received today.Thank you Brian
- I don't usually reproduce press releases, but I think in this case it bears repeating. I will be looking into the legislation in question, but for now, here is the word from attorney Robert Meisner (regarding the news that the Michigan Legislature quietly made sweeping changes to the Michigan Nonprofit Act.) Privatopia Papers blogFrom Evan McKenzie’s “Privatopia Papers”
Robert Meisner Selected for “Leaders in the Law”
The Meisner Law Group, P.C. wishes to congratulate Bob Meisner for being selected as one of only 30 lawyers in Michigan to the 2014 “Leaders in the Law.” “The 2014 Leaders are attorneys who are changing the law, expanding access to justice and improving the profession and their communities. They are the Lawyers in Michigan setting the example for other Lawyers.” Michigan Lawyers Weekly; February 17, 2014Leaders in the Law
Our services & skills
- General Durable Power of Attorney
- Healthcare Durable Power of Attorney
- Guardianship and Conservatorship
- Estate Planning/Wealth Transfer
- Estate Administration
- Probate Litigation
The Meisner Law Group, P.C. handles a wide variety of complex business and commercial disputes that arises from day to day business transactions. While we attempt to counsel clients to put them in positions to avoid litigation, often times it becomes unavoidable. We represent Plaintiffs and Defendants in all types of business and commercial litigation, including cases related to the following:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Torts
- Breach of Contract
- Construction Law
- Corporate Governance
- Derivative Actions
- Insurance coverage and claims disputes
- Lender Liability
- Real Estate
- Shareholder Disputes
- Tortious Interference with Business Expectancy/Contract
- Breach of Contract Claims
- Contract Drafting, Review and Negotiation
- Construction Liens
- Construction Defects
- Design Defects
- General Contract Agreements
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Payment and Performance Bond Claims
- Property Damage
- Subcontractor Agreements
Contact Bob Meisner, trained facilitator, knowledgeable in the Michigan Supreme Court’s alternate dispute resolution rules and Bob has been certified by the Oakland County Bar Association to conduct facilitative mediations which are designed to resolve disputes between adversarial parties. Bob Meisner is particularly specialized in facilitating commercial litigation disputes, and disputes between a Community Association and its members, between a Community Association and the Developer, and/or between any others related to the Community Association.
Contact the expert: Robert M. Meisner, Esq.
Call: 1-800-470-4433 or (248) 644-4433
Bob Meisner is experienced in the practice of law for over 35 years at the AV rated Michigan law firm of The Meisner Law Group, P.C. He speaks nationally on Community Association law, and is Michigan’s first attorney to be inducted into the Community Associations Institute, prestigious College of Community Association Lawyers. Bob Meisner has lectured at the National CAI Conference and Law Seminars, is an adjunct professor of law for Michigan State University – Detroit College of Law and at Cooley Law School where he teaches community association and condominium law, is and has been an instructor of condominium operation courses for over 25 years at local colleges and/or universities, and for the Institute of Continuing Legal Education (ICLE), and he is a featured newspaper columnist for the 13 Observer & Eccentric Newspapers.
CALL NOW – GET THE HELP YOU NEED!
The Meisner Law Group, P.C.
30200 Telegraph Road, Suite 467
Bingham Farms, MI 48025-4506
Toll-Free: (800) 470-4433
Voice: (248) 644-4433
Fax: (248) 644-2941